The APSPT-10 Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts of original contributions to the Symposium. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and may be selected for oral, poster and poster award presentation. Abstracts should be submitted in English and sent to the Scientific Secretariat – From May 15, 2017 to September 30, 2017.
Important Dates 23:59 (GMT+8)
|Abstract Submission Closes|
|Notification of Acceptance|
|Deadline for Presenting Authors’ Registration|
Best Paper Award for Young Researcher This prize will be awarded to the best papers presented by young researchers at the 10th Symposium. APSPT-10 offers Best Paper Awards in Oral and Poster Presentation! Please click here for more details.
General Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Only original and unpublished works are invited.
- Abstracts must only be submitted online.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Please refer to the Abstract Template to prepare your abstract. Only abstracts that meet requirements will be considered for presentations.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- Each attendee can be the presenting author on only 2 abstracts (although an individual may be listed as a co-author on multiple abstracts).
- The Presenting Author of the accepted abstract should be registered and completed the full payment prior to 23:59:59 (GMT+8), October 30, 2017, in order to be included in the program of APSPT-10 2017.
- Preference for Oral or Poster presentation should be indicated in your submission. However, the final presentation mode for each paper will be decided by the Scientific Committee’s evaluation and will be advised to the corresponding author within the acceptance notice.
- The corresponding author will receive all correspondence concerning the submission and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the submission.
- All information in the abstract submission, including authors’ names, affiliations, authors’ order of listing, and the content of the abstract, will be used in the symposium publications.
- If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours from the system directly, please kindly contact the Symposium Secretariat.
Instructions for One-page Abstract For plenary, invited lectures, oral presentation, and poster sessions at the APSPT-10, attendances are required for submitting a concise and factual abstract. It is limited to one A4 page including schemes as shown in the attached sample. The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results, and major conclusions.
Fonts and Sizes Please use Times New Roman and Symbol fonts with the same sizes as those shown in the sample.
Topics for Abstract Submission
- Plasmas in biomedical applications
- Plasmas in semiconductor materials processing
- Plasmas in nano-materials processing
- Plasma coating and surface modifications
- Plasmas in agricultural applications
- Plasmas in energy & environmental applications
- Plasmas in aerospace/space Applications
- Fundamentals and applications of atmospheric-pressure and multiphase plasmas
- Fundamentals and applications of low pressure plasmas
- Plasma diagnostics and modeling
- Advanced and novel plasma technologies and sources
- Thermal plasmas
- Space plasmas