APSPT-10 On-line Registration System (Coming Soon!)Important Dates 23:59 (GMT+8)
|On-line Registration Closes||November 15, 2017|
|Deadline for Early-Bird Registration||October 30, 2017|
|Last Day for Cancellation of Registration with 75% Refund||October 30, 2017|
|Registration Fee||Early-Bird Registration
Before October 30, 2017
|Regular /On-Site Registration|
|Overseas||Regular||USD 400||USD 500|
|Student||USD 250||USD 300|
- Registration will not be confirmed without full payment
- One registrant can only present at most 2 papers.
- Students: Proof of status needs to be provided at time of registration
- All Payment must be made in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD). Registration fees paid by credit card will be converted into New Taiwan Dollars (NTD).
Make sure your email won’t filter us first! Please allow emails from us in your email spam filter, or make sure that “@elitepco.com.tw” is on your “Approved Sender List,” “White List,” or in your “Address Book.” Payment MethodCredit Card
- Only Visa, Master and JCB Card are accepted.
- A clear indication of the name and purpose of the remittance are required when you are filling in the message box of the Application Form for the TT.
Example: Attending APSPT-10
- Any bank charges incurred should be FULLY PAID by the registrants. Please select “OURS” when filling up the “Details of Charges” field
- To confirm your payment, a copy of receipt with the registrant’s name should be sent to the secretariat by UPLOADING the copy on the registration system webpage.
Symposium Cancellation or Modification due to Force Majeure: In case of Force Majeure the organizers of the Symposium have the right to change or cancel the Symposium without notice, but the organizers will inform of the situation ASAP. A situation is considered as Force Majeure when the events and circumstances impede or hinder the Symposium to take place, including but not limited to, actions by the government, wars or conflicts, civil commotions and disturbances, plagues or any other type of epidemic, earthquakes, floods, or any other similar natural event or disaster, explosions, accidents or breakdowns, strikes, lack of regular means of transport, and terrorism. The Symposium will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages, losses or incidental or subsequent expenditures or any other further inconvenience caused by the cancellation or modification of the Symposium; registration fees will not be reimbursed.